Saturday 18 June 2011

I don't want to grow old without You---19th June 2011

 I don't want to grow old without You


I don't want to grow old without you
Oh my darling, the days are passing
The times are changing
But, One thing remains
I don't want to grow old without you.
For I have have seen the many faces
And searched many endless places
But nothing compares to you.
Nothing compares to the way you hold me
Nothing compares to the way
Your skin feels next to mine
And by Creation's Grand Design
I never want to grow old without you.
Many people die old and cold
Many never know what the future may hold
Many hearts have loved and lost
Many have started but lost their way
but I am here today to say
I never want to grow old without you!
And even though many die young
Through no fault of their own
I want to be the One with You 
When we are called Home.
But, you know I will never become one of the people -
The Vast majority
The endless obscurity 
No!
I would climb the stairs to Heaven
I would climb the highest steeple
To have you beside me right now
I see our future is not far away
It is simply a mere breath away
But one thing is True
and that is my love for You.
And even at the Grave
Or the lonely Church pew
I never want to grow
one minute older without you!
Oh my Darling - 
You know this is True--
I never want to grow old without You!

No comments:

Post a Comment