Thursday 7 July 2011

Impulse

Abuse me
Adore me
Hold me
Treat me kindly!
Ohhh, the impulse has taken me over!
It's your love baby
Now we're getting closer
Your love like lust is never enough
You're taking me over tonight
You know that it feels so right
You're taking me over tonight
You're My Love Drug
Infect me with your poison tonight
I wanna be with you all through the night
Whoaahhh!
The impulse has taken me over tonight
Keep doing what you do to me
All night!
All night!
Your love drug has taken me over tonight
The impulse has its hold over me tonight
I want to love you all through the night
And baby you know this feels so right
I want to hold you there
Hold me here
In my sweet despair tonight
You're my Exctasy
My Fantasy
My Poisonous Desire!
You're my Love
My Life
My Fire
I want to hold you there tonight
You're my Love Drug 
And you make me feel so right!
Whaohhhh!!
The impulse has it's hold over me tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment