Friday 17 May 2013

The Faery Circle 'The Wonder of it all'

The Faery Circle 'The Wonder of it all'

There are special treats from every tree
The Faeries have kept back from you and me
But now  they are coming back for you and me
To share thier mysteries and their hidden glory
So they have bound my fear
And in Perfect Trust they have come to me
They are never in a rush
They magically bend and distort the light
They teach me life is worth living
And I cant give up my fight
They are the little people of the earth
They have been waiting for you and me
To open our hearts and turn the key
Their magical doors are a portal to behold
To places of wonder where their stories unfold
Their childlike wonder is truly beautiful
Their purity and thier care of the earth
Their care of our Home and the hearth
I wonder at their magick
I wonder how when they smile they light up the earth
I wonder at the heart of it all
I wonder how the magick begins and when does it end
I wonder how they manage to stop time
 And make the fabric of space time bend
I wonder at their unseen flashes of beauty
I wonder at the cascading light
The ornamental homes that they reside
The beautiful glory and their hidden mysteries
Deep within the faery circle
I just stare in awe in wonder of it all

No comments:

Post a Comment