Friday 17 May 2013

Riding on with the Eternal Rose

Riding on with the Eternal Rose

I never want to leave this place
Oh eternal Rose
Oh only you truly know!
Only you have seen me
Riding through the Night
Riding through the Storm

Oh my Goddess
Oh my Eternal Rose
It is only because of you
That no one else knows
that I can ride through the night
And not be blinded by the Light
It is only because of You.
Through all the wind
And through all the rain
Through all the hard times
And through my pain
I hold your hand
I ride on...
It is only because of you.
I never want to leave this sacred place
I never want to leave your side
I would fall into the deepest forest
And I would never be found again
Instead i am with you
Soaring through the sky
Beside you
I am with You
I ride on
I feel your beautiful petals
unfold across the skies
and I wonder why
I never journyed this way
With you before
I am yours
I am your child.
I ride on through the Night
With You
I am not blinded by the Light
I ride on
Oh my Eternal Rose
I ride on.

No comments:

Post a Comment