Friday 17 May 2013

Running -Poem Feb 14th Valntines day 2013

Running -Poem Feb 14th Valntines day 2013


I do keep on running
Running to strangers
Fnding out they dont have the answers
Running with the Northern Wind...
Not knowing whether Ieven want him about
No one can hear me scream or shout
Running to the East....
Yes I know I am a beast
I will dial your number and you make it better for a moment or two
But not for long
I keep running and running...
I run to the south where I pressed myself upon a table
Under the stars. I dont know who you are
I dont know your name
But yes I am still the same.
I keep on running...
I ran to the West...
I actually thought he'd be the best
But I know I will end up like the rest
So lonely and depressed
So I better keep on running
Till I reach my goals
I want to feel right and run in the light
Rather than keep on running...
And stopping and falling...
Trying to avoid the holes
I will stop one day
All this running....
I will find out one day
I will know for sure
I will not loose my soul
Deep dark in those holes
I will follow my dreams
until I arrive
I will keep on running
Till I find my place
I know I am different from the human race
I will keep on running and running
Till I find my way
I will run this this race
and seek your face
And one day I will arrive
And instead of feeling so alone
I will run into your arms
where I know... I am Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment