Friday 17 May 2013

I wonder poem 29.1.13

I wonder poem 29.1.13

I wonder why they have to be so loud.
It's not like i am quiet and like to stand out from the croud
I wonder as the day passes me by
I wonder why
There is no time left to do anything right
Far too busy hiding from the light
You came in uninvited now leave as quiet as a mouse
I dont know if i live in a home or a house
I wonder why they dont just leave me alone
I wonder why you dont answer the phone.
I wonder why we do the things we do
Why we go to wok and pretend all day long
I wonder when exactly does the Royal court take place
I wonder if I will ever see your face.
I wonder who is looking over my fence
I wonder if i will get any reccompense
I wonder if we have gone beyond
I wonder if i can rewrite my wrongs
I wonder when you tell me our planet is shifting
I wonder when i see the babies crying
I wonder why i pretend i am flying
I wonder if i am under too much stress
I wonder why i chose to digress
When really I probably spend far too much time thinking
And one day
I wonder if i will be sinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment