Wednesday 22 December 2010

Happiness comes from Within -- poem 23 Dec 10

Happiness comes from Within


Happiness comes from within
I have seen this shaken land
Of times forgotten
And endless Seas
I have seen the Old One's hand
And How He made
The dolphins leap
And
The fishes see
But Happiness comes from within
I have seen a thousand ships
And a mirriad of stars
And yet I have never seen such beauty
As to when i look into your eyes
I have seen the scales
Of the fishes
And their diamond kisses
and the Scales of Destiny
Weighing up
The Good
The Bad
And the Ugly
 And still I see
That Happiness comes from within
I have seen the greatest depths
I have swam in the shallow pools of life
I have seen many wonders
And many great Sights
But now I have begun to see
The Greatest Gift of all
That Happiness comes from within.

No comments:

Post a Comment